The Front Range Chapter is one of eleven chapters in Colorado. It draws its members from the Denver metro area, from Longmont to Elizabeth. Most of our summer activities are in the mountains within 1½ hours drive from Golden. FRBCH works to keep trails open to saddle and pack stock today and for future generations through education, service and voice. Without trails where would we ride?
- We spent 595 hours traveling to and from various activities
- We traveled 18,584 miles in personal vehicles
- We hauled horses 9,832 miles to and from various activities
- We traveled 289 miles on the trails
- We spent 2,160 volunteer hours in actual work on the trails
- For a grand total contribution to the Forest Service of $75,217.