August 16 to 18, 2019 – Space limited to the first 70 registrations. No refunds after July 1, 2019.
We will be in the Gunnison National Forest at the Clear Fork Trailhead. This is near McClure Pass on Highway 133. Exact directions will be sent to registered guests.
Entry fee $75 for adults, $30 for children from 6 to 12 years and children under 5 years are free.
- On Friday evening, meet and greet with appetizers provided by FRBCH. Bring your own chair and beverages.
- Three catered meals – Saturday breakfast, dinner and Sunday breakfast.
- Evening campfires and entertainment.
- Silent auction.
- Trail rides in the beautiful forest.
Information and details:
- Room to camp with stream water for the horses.
- High line, portable fence or tie equine to trailers.
- NO stallions.
- Port of potties provided.
- All dogs are to be leashed or stay at your campsite. No dogs are allowed on trail rides.
Items to bring:
- Your own potable water.
- Weed free hay and feed is required.
- All your own camping gear.
- Your own beverages.
There are two steps to register. Complete this registration, submit it at the bottom of the form and continue with your payment through PayPal at the end of the page. If you do not complete both steps, your registration will not be accepted.
Step 2: After you have completed and submitted the registration, pay your fees through PayPal. If you are having trouble paying, you should refresh your browser or delete your history and try again.
A PayPal receipt will be emailed to you when you register. If for some reason you do not receive your receipt, please contact us.